On this page you can download the GPS route files for Amundsen Race.
You can download the GPS file which includes all 3 or 4 stages and also includes the waypoints (Road crossings, Dangerous points, bridges etc.) for the entire AR350 or AR180 race.
Transferring GPX Files From Your Computer to your GPS device
You can connect the GPS device to your computer using a USB cable.
- Plug the small end of the USB cable into the port on the GPS
- Plug the larger end of the USB cable into a port on your computer.
- The GPS appears as a portable drive.
- On your computer, open the file browser.
- Select the Amundsen GPX file(s).
- Select Edit > Copy.
- Browse to the GPX folder on the device.
- Select Edit > Paste.